Simple steps to book, pick-up and drop-off Pocket WiFi
- Complete your online booking and promptly receive a voucher via email.
- Secure your device reservation at least a day in advance, as same-day reservations are unavailable.
Pick-up at the airport
- Collect your Pocket WiFi at the designated location.
- Present your voucher, passport, and credit card under your name to the staff at the counter.
- A credit card in your name is required as a deposit card in case of any charges incurred, including overdue dates, loss, or damages.
- The expiration date on your credit card must be at least 3 months away from the pick-up date.
- Debit cards or dual-type cards (credit + debit) cannot be used for credit card registration.
- You can rent up to 5 devices using a single credit card.
Drop-off at the airport
- Return your Pocket WiFi to the designated location in advance.
- In case of lost or damaged items, your registered credit card will be charged for any overdue dates, losses, or damages. Charges will apply as follows :
- Pocket WiFi Device: KRW 150,000 - 200,000 (Differ by device type)
- Pouch: KRW 10,000
- Battery: KRW 31,000
- USB Cable & Charging Adapter: KRW 10,000