Simple steps to book, pick-up and drop-off Pocket WiFi
- Reserve your Pocket WiFi online and receive a voucher via email.
- Reserve your devices at least 1 day in advance as same-day reservations are not available
- If you haven’t received an email voucher within 5 minutes after making a reservation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pick-up at the airport
- Collect your Pocket WiFi at the airport or designated location.
- Please present your voucher, passport, and the credit card under your name for picking up your Pocket WiFi device.
- A credit card in your name is required to register in case of any charges incurred, including overdue dates, loss, or damages.
- During the registration process, the staff at the counter will charge KRW 1,004 on your credit card to check its availability, then cancel the transaction immediately.
- The expiration date on your credit card must be at least 3 months away from the pick-up date.
- Debit cards or dual type cards (credit + debit) cannot be used for credit card registration.
- You can rent up to 5 devices using a single credit card.
Enjoy using WiFi
- Connect your devices and enjoy unlimited internet access.
- You can connect up to 3 devices simultaneously.
- Please refer to How It Works page for how to use WiFi device.
- Please refer to Troubleshooting page if you face any problems using WiFi device.
Drop-off at the airport
- Return your Pocket WiFi at the airport or designated location.
- The staff at the counter will check the device upon return.
- Your registered credit card will be charged for any overdue dates, loss, or damages. In case of lost or damaged items, charges will apply as follows :
- Pocket WiFi Device: KRW 150,000 – 200,000 (Differ by device type)
- Pouch: KRW 10,000
- Battery: KRW 31,000
- USB Cable & Charging Adapter: KRW 10,000