Pick-up & Return
- Prepare the booking voucher, passport, and credit card in your name for identification and registering payment information in case of additional charges.
- During the registration payment process, the staff at the counter will charge KRW 1,004 on your credit card to check its availability, then cancel the transaction immediately.
- The expiration date on your credit card must be at least 3 months away from the pick-up date.
- Debit cards or dual type cards (credit + debit) cannot be used for credit card registration.
- You can rent up to 5 devices using a single credit card.
- You’ll be asked to sign a rental agreement and consent to the collection, entrustment, or provision of personal information.
- Please let us know in advance if you need to pick up or drop off at a location other than the pre-determined location.
Change the booking
- If you have any changes, please contact us as soon as possible. Changes are acceptable at least 2 days before your pick-up date.
- If the reservation changes, we’ll issue a new voucher. Please destroy your old voucher as it is no longer valid.
- If you return late, a late fee will be charged at the counter. The late fee is KRW 3,300 per day.
- You can connect up to 3 devices simultaneously.
- Please refer to How It Works page or manuals provided at the counter for how to use WiFi device.
- Please refer to Troubleshooting page or manuals provided if you face any problems using WiFi device.
Lost and Damaged
- In case of damage or loss, penalties will be charged as follows according to the rental agreement.
- Pocket WiFi Device: KRW 150,000 – 200,000 (Differ by device type)
- Pouch: KRW 10,000
- Portable Charger: KRW 30,000
- USB Cable & Charging Adapter: KRW 10,000
Are you ready to travel Korea?
Discover Korea everywhere with Pocket WiFi Korea!
If you need further help, don’t hesitate to contact us.