Top 5 Korean Fall Festivals
A way to welcome autumn
1. Enjoy the beautiful night view of Seoul that is only for seven days of the festival.
2. Known as one of the most dynamic festivals in Seoul with its 7 different activities for 7 days.
Location : 95, Haneulgongwon-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Official Homepage : http://worldcuppark.seoul.go.kr
Starting off the month with a little bit of Korean traditional alcohol
1. Free tasting of over 100 different types of rice wine from around the country.
2. There are diverse Korean foods available to purchase on site so be sure to take some cash along.
Location : 1270, Jungang-ro, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea (Ilsan Cultural Park)
Official Homepage : http://www.takjoo.kr
Taste and smell the fishy breeze of autumn
1. Do not miss the biggest fish festival in all of Korea.
2. Come and eat seafood in its freshest state with continuous concert music in the background.
Location : 45-1, Jagalchi-ro, Jung-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
Official Homepage : www.ejagalchi.com
What could be more romantic than flowers and autumn
1. The largest chrysanthemum garden in the country where the city and agriculture coexist.
2. You will be able to experience another dimension of choco pie which is made with Chrysanthemum.
Location : 322, Hana-ro, Iksan-si, Jeollabuk-do, Republic of Korea
Official Homepage : http://www.iksan.go.kr/gukhwa/index.iksan
Meet the prototype of traditional Korean art
1. You will be able to experience the deep history of Korea as it goes way back to the 15th and 16th century.
2. Not only will you be able to the whole process of the creation of Buncheong Ceramics but you will also be able to buy it right on the sight.
Location : 275-35, Jillye-ro, Jillye-myeon, Gimhae-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, Republic of Korea
Official Homepage : http://festival.buncheong.net