Top 5 Christmas Hot Spots
A romantic skate
1. Enjoy the beautiful Christmas lights around the ice rink and on the trees!
2. No need to worry about being too cold! There are heaters set up all around and also check the stunning view of the Namsan Tower.
Days Open : During the winter season- Everyday
Time : Weekdays 12:00~21:00 / Weekends 10:00~22:00
Price : Weekdays: 42900won (including skate rental-2hours)
Weekends : 47300won (including skate rental-2hours)
Official Homepage : https://seoul.grand.hyatt.com/en/hotel/our-hotel/pool.html
An irreplaceable memory
1. Check the Christmas special parade, fire show, musical and so much more.
2. Take a ride around the “Lost Valley”, their safari and rides as well!
Days Open : Everyday (end of Nov – end of Dec)
Price : Adult 54000won / Children 43000won
Official Homepage : http://www.everland.com/web/multi/english/everland/main.html
1. Visit one of the most visited sites during the winter season!
2. As it grows darker, watch the garden start to glow up in various themes!
Days Open : Dec ~ March (every year)
Time : Sunset ~ 21:00 (Until 23:00 on Saturdays)
Price : Adult : 9000won / Youth : 6500won / Kid : 5500won
Official Homepage : http://www.morningcalm.co.kr/_ENG/html/main.php
1. Experience sledding both indoors and outdoors.
2. Try the Onemount special dong sled.
Time : Weekdays : 10:00~18:00 / Weekends : 10:00~ 19:00
Price : Day pass : 35000won (from 10:00) / Night pass : 13000won (from 14:00)
Official Homepage : http://en.onemount.co.kr
Whole entire street dedicated to Christmas
1. Listen to the daily concerts and join in a photo contest.
2. Write your wish on the wish tree and take photos throughout the street!
Official Homepage : http://cicf.kr