Top 3 Unique School Festivals
Celebrate Buddha’s Birthday!
1. Enjoy the festival while looking at the colorful lotus lanterns and the Noble Eightfold Path!!
2. Take a walk to the Namsan tower afterward to see the beautiful nightscape of Seoul.
Location : Seoul Campus 04620 Seoul-gu, Seoul, Korea 30 Dongguk University
Official Homepage : http://www.dongguk.edu/mbs/en/index.jsp
Boating in a university?
1. Experience boating in the middle of Inha University across the InKyung Lake!!
2. Also check the view from the nature surrounded InKyung Lake pavilion.
Location : 100 Inha Road, Namgu, Incheon
Reservation : Order of Arrival
Official Homepage : http://www.inha.ac.kr/mbshome/mbs/eng/index.do
Hanbok Party at Deogudang
1. During the evening enjoy taking pictures with flowers and lotus lantern dressed in hanbok in Deogudang.
2. When the sun sets, party the night away with 300 people all dressed in hanbok and join various events such and finding the hanbok queen.
Location : Metro Samyangno 144, Dobong-gu, Seoul 33.
Price : Hanbok Rental 12,000won / Entering fee 5000won
Official Homepage : http://www.duksung.ac.kr/eng/