Top 3 Thanksgiving in Korea
Gobble Gobble in Korea this year
1. Who knew that we would be able to celebrate Thanksgiving this year with the exact food needed to make it perfect.
2. Mashed potatoes, gravy, Brussel sprouts, stuffing, honey glazed ham, cinnamon pound cake, pumpkin pie, and most importantly the TURKEY is available to celebrate Thanksgiving in Korea.
Pies and cakes : 30,000 ~ 42,000
Official Homepage : https://seoul.grand.hyatt.com/ko/hotel/home.html
Stuffed turkey = Stuffed me
1. This year, Westin Chosun Seoul is offering Australian whole roast turkey for Thanksgiving from November 1st through December 31st.
2. They serve Turkeys with chestnut stuffing, mashed potato, gravy, cranberry sauce, and prime ribs with peppercorn sauce! On the side are roasted sweet potato with maple syrup, herbed roasted potato, sautéed carrots, broccoli with almond butter, apple pie, pumpkin pie and finally pecan pie.
Take-out (7kg prime ribs) : 720,000 / Side dish : 20,000 / Pie : 39,000
Official Homepage : https://twc.echosunhotel.com/main.do
Feast on the 41st floor
1. Another place to enjoy your Thanksgiving in Korea!
2. Stuff yourself with a turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potato with praline streusel, maple glazed backed ham, Brussel sprouts and bacon, backed macaroni and cheese, corn on the cob, maple and pecan carrots, roast pumpkin with raisins and sunflower seeds, backed potatoes with chestnuts and apple pie topped with cream!
Official Homepage : http://www.sheratonseouldcubecity.co.kr