3 Chuseok Points to Check Out
Flying back to the old days
1. Experience Korean Traditional Folk Play in the beautiful Deoksugung Palace and even win prizes in a ‘Chuseok’ atmosphere!
2. Spend a memorable night dressed in Hanbok for free!
Deoksugung Palace in front of the Hamnyeongjeon Hall
Official Homepage : http://www.deoksugung.go.kr/eng/index.asp
Wish upon a full moon
1. Create your own wish holding moon mirror and write your wish to the moon.
2. After experiencing Korean Folk play check out Korea’s traditional dance performance that has a special story!
Official Homepage : http://english.busan.go.kr/museum/index
Beauty of Hangeul on Hangeul Day
1. Join in on this special event to print your own Hunminjeongeum (Korean script) by woodblock printing and create an unique Hangeul T-shirt. (10/8 Sunday)
2. Try learning Hangeul with all your senses by creating a Hangeul bouquet, Hangeul crown and also try dressing up as Korean fairy tale characters! (10/9 Monday)
(Between National Museum of Korea and Yongsan Family Park)
Official Homepage : http://www.hangeul.go.kr/lang/en/