3 Chuseok Performances
A performance that will show you all about Korea in one hour
1. Renewed version of “The Queen’s Banquet” that will bring new sensation to all.
2. A mass of Korean tradition all in one place through the collaboration of Gugak and traditional dace.
Days Open : 2017.06.01 – 2017.12.30 (Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays)
Time : Wednesday to Friday: 8:00 PM / Weekends and Holidays: 4:00 PM
Price : 30,000 (same for all seats)
Reservation : www.interpark.com / http://busan.gugak.go.kr
Official Homepage : http://busan.gugak.go.kr
Phone Number : Haeundae Grand Hotel Theater: 82.51.747.6425
Busan National Gugak Center: 82.51.811.0114
Movie meets performing arts
1. Presence is shown on screen while the after-life is shown on stage.
2. Also includes various kinds of traditional activities on the day and after Chuseok.
Days Open : 2017.10.04 – 2017.10.22 (Closed on Mondays, 10.04 – 10.06)
Time : Weekdays: 8:00 PM / Saturdays: 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM / Sundays: 3:00 PM
Price : S seats: 50,000 / A seats: 30,000
Reservations : www.gugak.go.kr / www.ticket.interpark.com
Official Homepage : www.gugak.go.kr
Phone Number : National Gugak Center: 82.02.580.3300 / Interpark: 82.1554.1555
Every seasonal customs of Chuseok in just one place
1. Watch a wide variety of Korean traditional performances one after another – including one that involves lions.
2. Experience at least 7 different traditional hands-on activities from three categories: farm cultures, games and food.
Days Open : 2017.10.04 Wednesday (One day event)
Time : 3:00 PM (2:00 PM – 3:00 PM for hands-on experience events)
Official Homepage : www.namwon.gugak.go.kr
Phone Number : National Gugak Center: 82.63.620.2324 / 82.63.620.2325