Top 5 Unique Desert Joints in Itaewon
Scary cupcakes? More like adorable!
1. True to the cafes name, “Monster Cupcakes” styles delicious toppings and rich cream into the shape of cute little edible monsters.
2. The cupcakes are not only a feast for the eyes but also a party in your mouth! Korean celebrities have even posted pictures of them on social media to express their adoration.
Official Homepage : http://blog.naver.com/monster1102
Desserts designed by Mother Nature
1. The signature dessert of “Banana Tree” is hands down the Flower Paap. It has a striking resemblance to a real flower pot but is actually filled with yummy cake and cream.
2. If you have a serious sweet tooth, try the Cotton Candy latte! The syrupy latte is served with a fluffy wad of cotton candy on top creating a perfect harmony of soft and sweet.
Official Homepage : https://www.facebook.com/bananatree6020
Ready your phones before the ice-cream melt!
1. “Swi:t B” is a soft ice cream shop that uses only Italian artisanal oil. The soft ice cream is topped with jellies and cookies that are used to make various cute animal shapes.
2. If you wish, you can choose toppings of your preference like fruit syrup to create your own unique ice-cream. Although there’s usually a long line, it will be worth the wait!
Official Homepage : https://www.facebook.com/스윗비-Swit-B-195025137365561
A flavor jackpot at the end of the rainbow roll
1. The first thing will catch your eye upon walking into the store is the rainbow cake. Seven vibrantly colored sheets of bread are wrapped around a luscious earl gray cream.
2. You will also see other unique roles cakes with giraffe and milk cow patterns! Your mouth will be filled with wonder at the soft texture of the moist cake and rich cream.
Official Homepage : https://www.facebook.com/paindefrank
This just in: Desserts can be healthy too
1. The statement that all desserts are unhealthy is old news! “Plant” is a vegan café that serves not only healthy burgers and burritos but also tasty plant-based desserts.
2. Even without butter and milk, the cakes boast astonishingly creamy and soft textures. For all the brave, strong-willed vegans in Korea, hopefully, this café helps!
Official Homepage : https://www.plantcafeseoul.com