Top 5 Things To Do in Itaewon
Food from everywhere
1. You do not have to travel across the world to taste the foods of the world. At Itaewon you can find anything from Thailand’s Tom Yam Kung to an all American burger.
2. The food has the authentic taste of its country because almost all of the shops and restaurants are owned and ran by talented individuals from their respective countries.
Location : 11 ~ 21, Itaewon 1-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
Take pictures with your fluffy friends
1. Line Friends currently operates 22 shops and 3 theme parks in 11 countries including China, Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong and is a multi-award-winning company.
2. The store in Itaewon boasts the largest scale in the world. The first floor has an array of toys, and accessories, the second floor is household items, and the third floor is a cafe.
Location : Seoul, Yongsan-gu, Itaewon 1 dong itaewonro 200
Official Homepage : https://www.linefriends.com
Delicious drinks, beautiful view
1. PP Seoul is a rooftop lounge with panoramic views of not only all of Itaewon but also the beautiful mountains encompassing the Namsan Seoul Tower.
2. Take pictures with your friends and family holding visually impeccable cocktails. They are made with tropical fruits and are served with appetizing Thai cuisine.
Location : 258-199 Seoul, 2nd Floor, 258-199 Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu
Official Homepage : https://www.facebook.com/ppseoul