Top 5 Memorable Festivals in Fall
The Night of Joseon Dynasty
1. Embrace the elegant night of Jeonju, where the oldest dynasty of Korea, Joseon, began.
2. Have fun with numerous programs starting from night performances to vivid story telling.
Official Homepage : http://www.jeonju-night.kr
One of the Most Beautiful Maple Festivals of Korea
1. Relish one of Korea’s most prided maple festivals. Colorful leaves all over the area call photographers from all over the world to come and take amazing photos.
2. Try out seasonal foods, observe buddhist goods, and take part in traditional recreational programs.
Official Homepage : http://tour.jangseong.go.kr/home/tour/enjoy/festival/festival_02
A Wave of Pink and White Flowers
1. Over 30,000 people visit Guri every year for this lovely flower festival. Red, Pink, White Cosmos a plenty in this area.
2. Many people ride their bikes or just walk along the breezy road to admire the flowers.
Traditional Paper Lamp Festival
1. Sail traditional paper lamps at night at Nam River. These lamps are launched to pray for the lives lost at the Battle of Jinju Castle during the Japanese invasion of Korea.
2. Participate in various programs such as street parades, fireworks, float lanterns and see lanterns light up.
Official Homepage : http://global.yudeung.com/?r=en
1 Million Fireworks Festival
1. Every year, over 1 million people world wide come to see the magnificent fireworks of Busan.
2. Not only can you see fireworks, you can also see flashy laser shows and hear music connected to the theme of the festival.
Official Homepage : http://www.bfo.or.kr/festival_Eng/info/10.asp?MENUDIV=10&Fcode=FIREWORKS