Top 5 Indoor Activity Places in Seoul
The movie ‘Frozen’ comes true right in the middle of Seoul
1. Experience drinking cocktail at an ice restaurant where penguins become servers.
2. Enjoy 7 different themes such as ice fall, ice castle, and ice village at Korea’s largest ice theme park.
From car racing to monster hunting indoor at a VR cafe
1. Magical place where you can become a car racer or a monster hunter just by wearing a VR headset.
2. Want to feel like you are riding a rollercoaster more realistically than an actual roller coaster? Enjoy VR on a 230 inch curved widescreen.
Location : 36 Unhyeong Building, Bongeunsa-ro 4gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Official homepage : blog.naver.com/therealvr
Heal from fatigue at a massage cafe
1. How about taking a rest and getting a massage at the oxygen zone until rain stops?
2. Want to get a massage but feel uncomfortable about someone else touching you? No worries! At Mr. Healing a massage chair will take good care of you.
Location : 77 Wausan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Official homepage : http://misterhealing.com
If you are tired of fishing outside, go fishing inside
1. How about practicing fishing indoor under good conditions where there is no tide and lot of fish?
2. Although you cannot take captured fish home, receive a free gift depending on the total weight of fish you have caught!
Location : 421 Bongchun-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Official homepage : https://www.facebook.com/lovefishingcafe