Top 5 Free Places in Jeju
If there is Biei in Japan, there is Boromwat in Jeju
1. Has a wide variety numbers of flowers that you won’t know where to start from.
2. It is a widely known place as a hot place to take the best pictures.
Official Homepage : https://story.kakao.com/ch/jejuhanul/feed
What could go wrong in a farm with a morning smile?
1. Although some activities are not free, the scenery is just right to take the best picture in your life.
2. Taste the fresh dairy products straight from the cow and interact with the farm animals.
Feeding milk to a cattle : 3000won / per bottle
Feeding carrot to a bit cattle or a goat : 2000won / per cut
Making Ice-cream : 5000won / per person
Official Homepage : https://morningsmile.modoo.at/
Who doesn’t fancy a horse?
1. You’ll be able to see variety of horse breeds from all over the world in just one place.
2. There’s also a golf course and a horse theme park in the area.
Official Homepage : http://park.kra.co.kr/parkuserjeju/infoParkInfo.do
Everything is better with candy, especially if it is free
1. You can watch how they make hand-made candies and have a taste when they have finished making them.
2. You can buy fresh hand-made candies on site with special pictures or words in or on them.
Official Homepage : https://www.instagram.com/jeju_candy_one
Great place to educate your children while entertaining them
1. Children can ride the electric cars for an unlimited amount of time for free.
2. You can also visit Noru Ecological Park and Jeolmul Natural Forest Resort as they are all located near from each other.
Official Homepage : https://www.koroad.or.kr/kp_web/bldgGuide2.do