Top 5 Food Related Fall Festivals
Experience the biggest pot of Bibimbap in Korea
1. You aren’t done with experiencing the culture of Bibimbap if you haven’t yet eaten all 33 different themes of Bibimbap.
2. You will also be able to make your own style of Bibimbap as you find each ingredients through games.
Location : 20, Hyeonmu 1-gil, Wansan-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do, Republic of Korea
Official Homepage : http://www.bibimbapfest.com
Getting healthy just by participating in it
1. Ginseng is city of Punggi’s indigenous product which is well-known for their high quality ginseng.
2. You will be able to dig out your own ginseng or try out for Ms. Ginseng.
Location : Baengni-gil, Punggi-eup, Yeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Republic of Korea
Official Homepage : http://www.ginsengfestival.com
Taste the most finest beef in Korea
1. Participate and enjoy all kinds of events related to cow. For example, you can experience from cow plowing to eating beef.
2. You can also enjoy wearing Hanbok, which is Korean traditional wear, and look around LED roses and light festival.
Location : 47, Munhwacheyuk-ro, Hoengseong-eup, Hoengseong-gun, Gangwon-do, Republic of Korea
Official Homepage : http://www.hsg.go.kr
Those apples that even Snow White loved
1. Mungyeong is famous for their high quality apples with the sweetest fragrance and absolutely no green in its color.
2. Not only will you be able to have free tasting of the apples, there will also be an apple picking program as well.
Location : 932, Saejae-ro, Mungyeong-eup, Mungyeong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Republic of Korea
Official Homepage : http://mgapple.or.kr
The most traditional fruit in Korea
1. Participate in many events and programs related to persimmons such as persimmon picking or fast eating contest.
2. Not only will you be able to see the fruit itself, but you will also be able to watch many other events from diverse criteria.
Location : 257, Gimhae-daero, Jinyeong-eup, Gimhae-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, Republic of Korea
Official Homepage : http://www.gimhae.go.kr/dangam