Top 5 Beautiful Parks in Seoul
Escape from buildings
1. Enjoy forage barley dyed in golden sunlight during summer and silver grass swaying softly during autumn.
2. Dizzy from all the skyscrapers in Seoul? Take an escape from the buildings at the Sky Park, the only place in Seoul where you cannot see any buildings!
Location : 84 Haneulgongwon-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Official homepage : http://parks.seoul.go.kr/template/sub/worldcuppark.do
Enjoy Seoul’s breathtaking night scenery
1. Get the best view of the Namsan Tower from the Naksan Park. Only a 20 minute walk from the bottom to the top to enjoy Seoul’s incredible night scenery!
2. Are you on a date and want to keep the romantic mood? How about watching a musical or a play! You can enjoy many different types of plays just near the park.
Take a 1 hour walk around the lake
1. Enjoy a short walk around the lake with tree branches and leaves as a roof. Visit during the spring and you will be able to see cherry blossoms fall just like popcorn!
2. Heard of Lotte World before? If you want to have a glance of what it looks like you can take a closer look at the Seokchon Lake! If it looks interesting just buy a ticket!
A place with more value than a park
1. Bored of just an ordinary park? At the Dream Forest you can enjoy an observatory 49.7 meters high and an art center opened all year round.
2. Want to be surprised by the parks’ large size? Forest dreams’ area is 662,542㎡, 92 times bigger than a soccer field.
Location : 173 Wolgye-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Official homepage : http://parks.seoul.go.kr/template/sub/dreamforest.do