Top 3 Paragliding Spots in Korea
Closest paragliding site from Seoul
1. On a tight schedule? No worries! Take a short one hour drive from Seoul to Yangpyeong.
2. Ever seen a place where two rivers join together? When you are gliding, you can take a glance of Yangsu-ri, a point where Bukan River and Namhan River become one.
Reservation : http://nanosky.co.kr/ab-6787931
Official homepage : http://nanosky.co.kr/
Jump from an altitude over 800m
1. If you are not afraid of heights this is the perfect place! Yeongwol is the the highest paragliding point in Korea.
2. Yeongwol provides beautiful nature scenery as the city is surrounded by mountains.
Reservation : http://www.033-373-9111.com/default/
Official homepage : http://www.033-373-9111.com/default/
Experience both the city and nature view
1. Enjoy the city view and the nature at the same time! You can get a view of Danyang city, Namhan River and the Sobaek Mountain.
2. Travelling without a car? Don’t worry! Once you come to Danyang by bus, contact a pick up bus and you can get a free ride.
Reservation : http://paravillage.com/페러글라이딩예약/write_form
Official homepage : http://paravillage.com/