Top 3 Night Spots in Korea
The Most Romantic Bridge in Busan
1. Dubbed the most romantic bridge in Busan, the bridge boasts of soft and gentle lights at night.
2. Come with family or friends and enjoy the beach at night while eating really cheap sashimi.
Official Homepage : http://www.suyeong.go.kr/foreign/eng/template.asp?midx=96
24 hr, First 10 min = 300Won \ Every 10 min = + 300Won
A Bridge with a Love Story
1. It is the longest wooden bridge in Korea which attracts a lot of travelers and photographers at night to see the beautiful lights.
2. The bridge is shaped in the Korean traditional shoes, Mituri, because a widowed woman made Mituri with her hair and buried it with her loved husband.
Official Homepage : http://en.tourandong.com/
K-Pop Music & International Food
1. Recognized as the world’s longest bridge fountain in the Guinness Book of Records in 2008, Banpo Bridge shows off the ‘Moonlight Rainbow Fountain’ which spouts water accordingly with the song played.
2. Don’t miss out on the food trucks right next to the Banpo bridge. Named as the ‘Seoul Night Dokkaebi Night Market’, an international feast opens before your eyes.
Weekdays (every 20 min) → 12:00, 20:00. 20:30, 21:00 /
Holidays (every 20 min) → 12:00, 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00
7/1~8/31 – Same but additional show at 21:30 during the Holidays
Night Market – 18:00~23:00