Top 3 Hot Springs in Busan
Hot tubs full with magnesium
1. Enjoy over 7 different hot tubs including special tubs such as salt hot tub, champagne hot tub, and cave hot tub.
2. Hurshimchung is famous for the hot spring which has the highest magnesium content. It is especially good for rheumatism, neuralgia, low back pain, and myalgia.
Children weekdays – 6,000 / Children weekends – 6,000
Official homepage : http://www.hotelnongshim.com/html/03_spa/spa_01.php
Beach side hot spring
1. Experience Nano Thelassotherapy in Busan nowhere else but here! It is a hot tub full with nanobubbles, oxygen, and minerals!
2. Imagine enjoying hot spring looking at the Haeundae Beach! At Besta you can experience open-air bath on the rooftop of the building while viewing the beach.
Official homepage : http://hillspa.ivyro.net/
Biggest hot spring in Busan
1. Biggest hot spring and sauna in Busan! Enjoy over 18 hot tubs and 13 sauna rooms in one place!
2. Want to have a special experience? How about enjoying different hot springs and saunas from all over the world! There are Roman hot springs and Finland saunas at Spa Land!
Children weekdays – 12,000 / Children weekends – 15,000
Official homepage : http://www.shinsegae.com/store/spa/spa01.jsp?storeCode=D09