Top 3 Beautiful Palaces in Seoul
Take a beautiful walk through history
1. Gyeongbokgung was the first court of the Joseon Dynasty and in front of Gwanghwamun which is the main gate is Sejongno, and it is located at the center of Seoul city.
2. Up for the full palace experience? Wear the Korean traditional garment “hanbok”, and you won’t have to pay the entrance fee! The beautiful nature will complement your outfit!
March through May 09:00~18:00(Final admission at 17:00)
June through August 09:00~18:30(Final admission at 17:30)
September through October 09:00~18:00(Final admission at 17:00)
November through December 09:00~17:00(Final admission at 16:00)
Age 7~18 : 1,500 won / 1,200 won (group, 10 or more)
Official Homepage : http://www.royalpalace.go.kr/html/eng/guide/guide01_tab01.jsp?dep1=1
Recommended for friends
1. Possibly the most alluring characteristic of Deoksugung is that it blends seamlessly into the modern buildings around it while emanating a natural beauty that adds a bit of softness to the busy city of Seoul.
2. If you’re planning a date here, be careful! There is an old myth that if you walk along the stone walls of Deoksugung with your significant other you will end up breaking up!
Official Homepage : http://www.deoksugung.go.kr/eng/index.asp
Pack your lunch for a picnic!
1. Although Changgyeonggung is stunning all year round, it is especially recommended in autumn when the leaves have changed colors and the palace’s beauty is at its peak.
2. The benches next to the lovely ponds are a good location to have a pleasant picnic or read a good book. Why don’t you make plans with your family for a glorious day out in nature?
June through August 09:00 – 18:30
September through October 09:00 – 18:00
November through January 09:00 – 17:30
Foreigners / Adults (age 19~64) 1,000 won
Foreigners / Youth (age 7~18) 500 won