Top 3 Beautiful Book Cafés in Seoul
Enjoy books with nature
1. The Jinsun Book Cafe has a panoramic view of the Korean folk museum beyond its low iron fence. The café has over 3,000 books as its name and is famous for its peaceful atmosphere.
2. The café’s outdoor garden terrace is also a hot spot. People say that even without air conditioning, nature’s cool breeze is refreshing enough to enjoy the books in the summer.
Location : Samcheongno, Jongno-gu 59, Seoul, Korea 03054
Official Homepage : https://www.facebook.com/jinsunbookcafe
A breath of fresh air in the midst of dense city buildings
1. There are three floors of this café. The 1st floor has a place where customers may order drinks, on the 2nd there is a small bookstore and space where people can read.
2. However, the 3rd floor is by far the most interesting because there is an open recording studio where the Red Book Café podcast is made, and anyone is free to come and watch.
Location : 1-3 Floor, Sungjin Building, 412-4 Hwajeong-dong, 27 Dogok Road, Mapo-gu, Seoul
Official Homepage : http://redbookcafe.blog.me
Find peace riding through the brilliant grass fields of the Olympic Park
1. Café Soomdo is a place to relax and to find your true self. According to its official homepage, its motto is the “beauty of small things” and the “beauty of things not revealed”.
2. The store focuses on its efforts to keep everything healthy and natural so all of the food served in the café is made with organic ingredients and delicious seasonal fruits.
Location : 7-1, Sindo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
Official Homepage : http://soomdo.org